Earbone Microphone/Speaker with finger PTT GE-244-f for Pro radios
Enjoy two-way radio communication in high noise environments using the new Zartek Ear bone headset with finger PTT. Communication can be controlled easily by pressing the readily accessible PTT button. Made from soft silicon rubber in the shape of the inner ear with microphone and speaker enclosed. Excellent audio quality whilst wearing a helmet doing extreme/action sports, high-speed motorcycling or quad biking. Cuts out all background noise.
Works with the Zartek Pro 2-way radios by plugging into earphone socket. Choose VOX settings (0,1,2,3) for hands-free operation or press the external PTT button.
· Vibration microphone and speaker in a single unit that fits into the right or left ear.
· Finger PTT (push-to-talk) with Velcro strap for improved control of communication.
· No interference from high noise or wind.
· Works on PTT or VOX (hands-free sensitivity settings 1, 2, 3).
· Made from soft silicon rubber for comfortable wearing.
· Flexible use especially with a helmet.
· Applications include action sports, motor-biking, quad-biking, rock climbing, paragliding, operating noisy machinery etc.